PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AS THEY ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US.
WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website: www.propertyonrents.com (referred to as the "Site"). Throughout this document, we refer to them as the "Terms". A reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to the user of this Site.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- These Terms set out all of the rules and obligations that apply to your use of the Site.
- By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
- We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms for future reference. They are a legally binding agreement between you and us.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR TERMS
- We amend these Terms from time to time by updating them on the Site. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms, to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- We may from time to time change the content of this Site or suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, which may include your access to it. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use this Site and that your computer system is compatible with this Site.
- You must not misuse our system or this Site. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this Site, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing. This includes introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is or could be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not misuse any forms on the Site and any forms you submit must be a genuine inquiry.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this Site,or to fill in and/or send forms on our Site, or to search, display or obtain links to any part of this Site, other than the home page at www.propertyonrents.com. You must not use any scraping technology on the Site. Any such use or attempted use, of an automated program (other than a Permitted Program) shall be a misuse of our system and this Site. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this Site, by means of any such automated programs (other than a Permitted Program) is strictly unauthorized.
- You must not upload or use inappropriate or offensive language or content or solicit any commercial services in any communication, form or email you send or submit, from or to the Site.
- Whenever you make use of features that allow you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users via our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms. Please see clause 6 below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the standards mentioned in clause 6 and you will be liable to us and indemnify us against any breach of this warranty.
INTERACTIVE SERVICES AND CONTENT
- All content that you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims or alleges that content posted or uploaded by you to our Site breaches that third parties' legal rights.
- The views expressed by users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
All content that you upload to our Site must:
Be accurate (where you state facts);
Be genuinely held (where you state opinions); and
Comply with the applicable law of the country from which they were posted.
Your content must not:
Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, unethical, immoral or inflammatory; or
Contain any material which does or could potentially infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
We will determine in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this clause 6. Where a breach of this policy has occurred we may take such action as we deem appropriate. This action may include the following:
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
Further legal action against you; and
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement or authorities as we reasonably feel necessary.
- In addition to all of our rights set out above, we reserve the right to take down any content that you upload to our Site at any time without notice and without having to give a reason.
- To receive details of properties on this Site, you must submit a completed registration form to us. At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration. If we accept your application for registration, we will confirm this by sending you an email containing your account ID.
- Each registration is for a single user only. You must not share your username and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network.
- The information provided on this Site is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice.
- You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete.
- You accept sole responsibility for all use of and for keeping secret any account ID and password that may have been given to you or chosen by you for use on this Site. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of security of this Site of which you become aware.
- We have the right to disable any account ID or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this Site (including all database rights, trademarks, service marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to us or our licensor(s). All rights are reserved.
- Subject to clause 4, you may download material from this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part), frame, pass-off or link to any material or information on or downloaded from this Site without our prior written consent.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that any material available for downloading from this Site is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
- Due to the nature of software and the internet, we do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The information provided on this Site is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We make no warranties or representations that the property information on this Site is correct, accurate or up-to-date.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the Site or information available on it complies with laws other than those of England.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
BARRING FROM THE SITE
- We reserve the right to bar users from this Site and/or restrict or disable their access or use of any or all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this Site under any other name or through any other user.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- Our Site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE INDIA
- Our Site is directed to people residing in the India. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- This Site contains links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We, therefore, make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You must not include links to this Site in any other Site without our prior written consent. In particular (but without limiting the foregoing) you must not include in any other Site any "deep link" to any page on this Site. You may link to our homepage at www.propertyonrents.com provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and without giving a reason.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the homepage.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Subject to clause , we will not be liable for any failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Subject to clause, we do not accept any liability for loss of your password or account ID caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to your computer system.
- We may put in place such systems as we from time to time see fit to prevent automated programs being used to obtain unauthorized access to our system and this Site. You are not permitted to use automated programs for such purposes and any such use or attempted use by you of such automated programs is at your own risk. Subject to the clause, we shall not be liable to you for any consequences arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to obtain unauthorized access to our system or this Site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it.
- If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
If you are a business user, subject to clause
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
Use of, or inability to use our Site; or
Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
Loss of anticipated savings;
Loss of business, opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Thank you for visiting our Site.
Our aim is to empower India’s decisions around the property. Our sophisticated, yet simple, property search platform makes it easy for home hunters to find their ‘happy’.
If you would like to opt out of marketing and communications from us and our nominated third parties, please contact us via email at www.propertyonrents.com
If you have any questions about this Policy or our use of your personal information, or if you wish to unsubscribe from marketing and communication messages from us or would like to submit a subject access request, please contact us via email at www.propertyonrents.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The information you give us: We will collect the information that you give to us when using our Site. If you choose to access a particular search feature or to fill in a form on the Site, you may be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your name and contact details. We may also collect other information about you at the same time, such as details of the sort of property you are interested in, the cost and location of the property etc. We will also collect information that you provide to us when you register as a Property On Rents user, request property email updates, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site or websites operated by associated third parties and enter into competitions, promotions or surveys. We will also collect information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information we collect about you: This is different to "information you give us" because it relates to technical data that we collect. So for example, we may collect technical information that has the potential to identify you, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also collect information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. We may also keep a record of the advertisers or partners you contact and the contents of the emails you send to them.
Information we receive about you from third parties: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you, when we collected that data, that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, social media platforms, business partners, sub-contractors with technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.